Oblique Exercises And Other Ways To Get A Flat Stomach and 6 Pack
Many people have trouble losing weight. The hardest place to lose weight is in the abdominal area. It takes a lot of work to get a flat stomach. There are ways to get a smaller stomach. One of the ways is through oblique exercises. In addition to these oblique exercises, there are other ways to get a flat stomach.
Some of The Best Oblique Exercises:
- There are different oblique exercises that you can do to work out your oblique area. One of the oblique exercises is the side crunch. This will work both sides of your oblique muscles. You will start this position on your back with your knees bent and faced to the right side. Place your hands behind your head to support your neck. Lift your body up as if you are doing crunch oblique exercises. Keep your knees to the right while you are lifting your body. Hold this position for a second and then lower your body back to starting position. This is an isometric hold for your obliques. Repeat these oblique exercises 10-12 times. Once you are finished one side, alternate to the other side.
- Other oblique exercises are the oblique crunches. You will do these oblique exercises on the floor. Lie down on your back with your feet on the floor. Place your hands behind your head to support your neck. Lift your body about halfway and twist the left side of your body to the right knee. Go back to starting position. Do this repetition for 10-15 times. Alternate to the other side of your body. An alternative to these oblique exercises is to alternate between times. Instead of doing one side at a time, you can alternate to the left and right side.
- Other great oblique exercises is an oblique floor crunch with your leg crossed. Lie down on the floor with your hands behind your head. Cross your right leg over your left leg. Your right ankle should be on your left knee. Lift your body halfway up and twist your left elbow to the right side of your body. Hold this position for one second and lower your body. Do these oblique exercises 10-15 times. Once you finish one side, alternate to the other side.
Remember To _____ When Doing Oblique Exercises!
These oblique exercises are helpful to working out your oblique area. When you do these oblique exercises, remember to do your breathing. It is important to do this while you are working out your abdominal muscles. Exhale while you are lifting up and inhale as you come down.
Unfortunately, it takes more than great oblique exercises and abdominal exercises to get a flat stomach. You can do other things than oblique exercises to get a flat stomach. It may seem impossible, but oblique exercises are not the only alternative to getting a shapely stomach.
Are Doing Oblique Exercises Enough?
One of the ways to get a flat stomach without doing oblique exercises is to maintain a healthy diet. Changing the way you eat will have a great impact on your weight. Eating more fruits and vegetables will have a tremendous affect on your body even without oblique exercises. You should eat smaller portions of foods instead of eating a whole plate of food. Eat healthier snacks instead of eating junk food. You can incorporate three healthy meals and three healthy snacks in your diet and you will lose weight with or without oblique exercises.
Totally Awesome Over Looked Oblique Exercises:
A great way to get a flat stomach is by doing an isometric hold as oblique exercises. Hold in your stomach for as long as you can. This can be done throughout the day for as long as you want to hold in your stomach. The good thing about this tip is that you can do it anytime or anywhere you want. You can do these oblique exercises while you are sitting or standing. You can do it while you are doing your favorite hobby because the oblique exercises won’t interrupt anything that you are doing. The oblique exercises are really easy to do and it doesn’t require any special skill. It is best to do this more than once a day so your stomach muscles will get a great workout.
It’s More Than Just Doing Oblique Exercises! Tips To Looking Better
Sitting and standing up straight will make you appear thinner. It will elongate your body and stretch your waistline. Slouching makes you appear bigger than you are and that is not the look you want. The point is to look slimmer. Practice this by stretching your shoulders back, stretch your neck, and stretch your waist. You can do this by standing up against a wall. This will enable you to make sure you have the proper form. It takes muscles to maintain good posture so you will be giving yourself oblique exercises while maintaining good posture.
Wearing the right clothes can make you appear to have a flatter stomach. It is best to wear clothes that are not too big for you. Baggier clothes will make you look bigger than you are. Try wearing clothes that fit your body. This will give you a slimmer appearance. You should wear pants with a high waist because it will make your stomach look smaller.
Walking is a great way to get your stomach flatter in addition to oblique exercises. This will work out your entire body without straining your body. You will burn calories while you are walking and doing your oblique exercises. You will burn off things that you ate during the day. Walking every day will make the difference in your stomach as well as the rest of your body. This is a safe way to give your stomach a great workout. All you need are comfortable shoes and clothes and you are all set. You can also do this indoors because there are many walk dvds that you can buy in order to do your walking.
You should drink more water to get a flat stomach. Water will fill you up so you will not overeat throughout the day. The colder the water, the more calories you will burn. You should drink at least eight glasses of water a day.
If you want to learn a lot of great oblique exercises that you can do either at home, or include in your workout at the gym and get on the fast track to an awesome 6 pack and flat stomach I highly suggest you watch the free presentation available immediately after you enter your name and email to the right.
This Video Reveals:
- 1 so called “health food” that is secretly making you gain weight and feel sluggish (Most people eat this fattening food at least 5-6 times per week!)
- 3 little known exercises that burn belly fat 9X faster than cardio workouts (this one tip alone, will give you an unfair advantage over everyone else)
- My “old school” mindset trick that guarantees the fat you lose will stay off forever…